You can trade your boring office for a paradise in this British overseas territory, Anguilla. This Caribbean port would be a great place to enjoy breathtaking views while working remotely. Read our guide on how to use the work of Anguilla program (Anguilla Digital Nomad Visa).
Named after the Italian word, “Anguilla” which means eel, this eel-shaped area is a wonderful option for remote workers to travel and live during this time. It is part of the Leeward Islands near the French territory, Saint Martin. If you are curious about how to work remotely there, read everything below!
Things you need to know for the work of the Anguilla program
This is for remote workers.
One must have sufficient income to support oneself or one’s family in Anguilla (no income threshold stated)
Negative PCR test results are required 3-5 days before your trip to Anguilla.
You will need an “official certificate of travel authorization” to enter
An insurance policy is required, and it must have recent times coverage, medical expenses, and full hospitalization, doctors visits, prescriptions, and air ambulance
Quarantine is required for at least 10 days; you can be released as soon as you have a negative PCR test result
You must have a visa if you are from the following countries:
Requirements for the Work from Anguilla program (Anguilla Digital Nomad Visa)
1. Passport Bio page-it must be valid after the date of departure from Anguilla; it is required for all applicants
2. Copy of birth certificate required for all applicants and can serve as proof of relationship as with family
3. Proof of employment or establishment of an enterprise
4. Police Record – this must be for all applicants 18 years and older; valid for 6 months
5. Description of work – from the main applicant and dependents
6. Valid health insurance during your stay. I recommend SafetyWing Remote Health Insurance; it’s great health insurance for remote workers and nomads! Plus, it accepts Anguilla as a country of residence ad recent times.
7. Transfer to and from Anguilla; this must be arranged in advance
8. Booking accommodation-during your stay in the place
9. Visa-in matter you need